foro gratis: BLACK RENEGADE BAGUIO CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trekking details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mayhem

mayhem

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

trekking details Empty
PostSubject: trekking details   trekking details EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm

team i saw a segment yesterday at abs cbn regarding the pathways going to mt sto. tomas.that the pathway is not passable by vehicle.well there are footages of the pathways still being blocked by landslides that were not repaired by the authorities yet. let me know your thoughts upon this matter.

thanks
Back to top Go down
sefut

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-12

trekking details Empty
PostSubject: Re: trekking details   trekking details EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 am

whats up boys of black renegade, we will have a BBQ feast on the saturday feb. 6 on my place here at upper QM alright just bring some drinks so all of us will get wasted hehe!... we will also conduct a strip poker contest (joke) hehe, this is only a practice in line with sir rog request to play at thunderbird ok!.... so lets get on then we will start at 1700 hrs. ok and please text sir mayhem for confirmation ( those who will not come is an asshole, joke )... see you guyz...
Back to top Go down

trekking details
Page 1 of 1