foro gratis: BLACK RENEGADE BAGUIO CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft Project Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackout

Blackout

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Airsoft Project Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 am

Hello fellow Renegades, how's it going? Out of sheer inspiration of what has been lightly discussed last Sunday (Aug 8 game day), I decided to start up a thread for said discussion; MISC Airsoft Projects.

Besides the Heavy Support Airsoft gear, such as the RPG and the M120-type Mortar, I have thought of some (quite crazy) ideas that may be difficult to do, but still doable. The following are just in very theoretical stages, and may change as more ideas float around.

Feel free to add your ideas, however cool and/or wacky they are, for it'll be a fun share.

Current Ideas (besides the Mortar and RPG/RL)

Faux Det Pack/Bomb Pack - Inspired from the Counter-Strike and Call of Duty 'Bombing Run' gameplay, this little complicated item is made from the following:

- Two (2) speakers
- A central control unit made up of a numeric keypad, an LED and a start/stop button
- A hard plastic casing or, for cool factor sake, a briefcase.

Before the game begins, the 'faux bomb' is programmed with the agreed time-limit before it goes boom. Then, during the 'planting', the planter must input a pass code* then press 'Start'. To 'diffuse' the faux bomb, dial in the same code and press 'Stop'. Failure to diffuse the bomb in the allotted time, a loud 'Boom' special effect will activate, signaling the end of the game.

* Original pass-code was: 25225-73634233 which spells out Black Renegade. But's only an idea xD

Diversion Sound Box - Got this idea from a friend; it is a small device made with one speaker, which is attached to a kind of recorder-like or MP3 player-like device*. When activated, it would play sound bites (ranging from foot steps, gunshots and people talking) to attract the opposition's attention.

To be honest, the easiest way to do this is get a working second hand mp3 player, connected to a speaker (that doesn't need a wall-plug) and then placed somewhere that could be a likely place for anyone to hide and make noise. Although this idea has one catch: It could get picked up by the opposition and never returned xD

* For maximum effectiveness, the unit should be activated by remote control, so the trapper/planter doesn't need to dash into cover after setting the trap.

Sentry Gun - The wackiest idea so far; what scares the living bejeezus out of someone if not a large m60 MG mounted on a remote controlled tripod? The idea is a wacky one, and didn't go into the theoretical details for it. What's wackier is that you install a camera, and then have it go on wheels xD

I got more in my head, but I don't want to be labeled a lunatic for such ideas XD

Again, feel free to add anymore things we could use in airsoft, no matter how wacky and crazy it is, I'm sure it's cool ^^
Back to top Go down
AcidRayne

AcidRayne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

wow nice.very impressive ideas gentlemen.moremoremore.Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackenegade.darkbb.info
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 am

A very wacky idea, but it was a thought... not considered as Airsoft project xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pIeYSKR4f8
Back to top Go down
Corsair

Corsair

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Hehe bomb on the works. Hope I have more time to come help make it. Theorycrafting pa lang kami.
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Got a question... have anyone had the urge to 'throwing-knife-kill' someone? Cause I have, haha... I have this idea, where we try finding some soft rubber, shape it into a knife or some bladed weapon, then throw at someone ^^

Just a thought... bounce
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am

Patriot wrote:
Got a question... have anyone had the urge to 'throwing-knife-kill' someone? Cause I have, haha... I have this idea, where we try finding some soft rubber, shape it into a knife or some bladed weapon, then throw at someone ^^

Just a thought... bounce

Hey guys, just a quick reply to my own post. Many sites have these on sale, but I'll just slap this one on for future references (especially for AcidRayne hekhek)

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-5563-larp-throwning-knife-holder-for-5-knives.aspx

Knives can be found there. Unfortunately, there are no combat knives... Just daggers and... err... assassin knives?

I managed to find even an Assassin's Creed hidden blade though I lost the site to it... Here's a sub-site though...

http://www.strongblade.com/prod/sbmu-ac-extensiondagger.html

Hehehe looking for more to add flavor for your gears ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

nice references.keep them coming
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackenegade.darkbb.info
AcidRayne

AcidRayne

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 am

Wala paring tatalo dito Laughing

Airsoft Project Ideas They-never-saw-08_25_10-6
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 am

We need something like that Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Project Ideas   Airsoft Project Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Project Ideas
Page 1 of 1